Blogs — Detox RSS

Glow from Within: Nutritional Tips for Flawless Skin

A healthy complexion is a result of a combination of both a proper skincare regimen and a nutritious diet. While you may be spending a significant amount of money on skincare treatments and cosmetics, it is important to understand that only 20% of the aging process is due to genetics and time. The remaining 80% is influenced by lifestyle factors such as smoking, environmental damage, and diet. We recognize the importance of both external and internal factors in achieving youthful and radiant skin. The Role of Nutrition in Skin Health Your skin is your largest organ, and it is essential to take care of it to keep it healthy and glowing. While there are various skin care products available, one...

Continue reading

Here's Why Inulin Is Your New Best Friend!

Inulin is a sweet, starchy, water-soluble fibre that’s made by plants and used as an energy source. It’s found in large amounts in bananas, asparagus, leeks and chicory. It’s part of a group of carbohydrate chains called fructans, which are usually found in certain vegetables, but especially in onions, broccoli, as well as the fruits mentioned before. The human body finds it difficult to digest fructans like inulin, and that’s why it works as an effective prebiotic supplement! DID YOU KNOW?  Inulin, although it is not a sugar, is often used as a sugar substitute in foods and beverages. This dietary fibre acts as a prebiotic in your body and provides several health benefits which makes it a sweet, nutritious...

Continue reading

4 Reasons to Include Ginger Root Extract In Your Supplement Routine.

Although often thought of as a spice, ginger has a very powerful root with a wide range of health benefits. From aiding in digestion to relieving pain and nausea, ginger is a natural remedy for many common ailments. If you’re looking for a natural way to improve your health, ginger root extract is a great option. In this blog post, we’ll explore four great reasons to include ginger root extract in your healthcare regimen. From boosting immunity to reducing inflammation, read on to learn more about the benefits of this powerful root. 1. Ginger Root Extract boosts your Immune System Taking ginger root extract can help you stay healthy by preventing or reducing the severity of a variety of illnesses....

Continue reading

Why Your Gut is The Secret to Great Hair

The epitome of manifested physical health is a long, thick mane of hair. From children’s stories about magical locks to the rows of colourful hair treatment bottles on shelves and in stores, we are taught very early on that hair is important and needs to be cared for! Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with thick hair that grows quickly. A lot of this is determined by genetics and environmental factors, but interestingly enough your hair growth and health can be directly influenced by your gut! The gut microbiome not only supports the production of some of the nutrients needed for growing hair, it also can regulate the hormones that control the transition between the anagen, catagen, and telogen...

Continue reading

Probiotics & Your Gut: Let's Take a Deep Dive!

Gut health awareness is growing fast as people are becoming more conscious that it is one of the most important health and wellbeing aspects in people’s lives. The more we learn about our gut and the important processes that take place there, the more we realize that we need to pay closer attention to what we are putting into our bodies. The gastrointestinal system is the main portal for processing nutrients, but it also serves a communication center for the body and a disease fighter. From your nervous and immune systems to your mental health and digestive function, a healthy gut plays a key role in your every day well-being. It makes sense why so many sayings relate to your...

Continue reading